Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A valient effort.

I tried to get the blogaday up and running again this month. You probably noticed. I did get thirty entries, but that was with five tonight, so I definitely fell behind. I published the last one as officially a part of today, but really right now it's tomorrow. The blog functions in Pacific time and I've never changed that. So noting that I got 26 in on the month and got the other four up on the blog soon after midnight. I'm happy with myself. It's an accomplishment. Will see if I can keep up a weekly/bi-weekly presence here. That way each entry will be better written. And also I might make smaller little note posts. Night folks. My eyes are so tired.

12:23AM 7/01/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and/or commenting. Anything you have to say is especially appreciated.